December 23, 2009

December Scrap Challenge

Pumpkin Patch Kids by Kathy
Posted by PicasaThis is a layout of my 3 grandkidos at the farm. To make the pumpkin shape I drew a pencil line where I wanted it to go. Then I cut scraps into smaller pieces and adheared them over the pencil line. I also used scraps for the stem, leaves and vine. I did the stem and leaves free hand. For the vine I actually traced a chipboard flourish and cut it out. So the only paper that I used that was not a scrap was the green cardstock background.
Time is running out - we would love to see what you have done with scraps! See the December Scrap Challenge details below. You could become our first Guest Design Team Member...

3 comments:

  1. Cute layout! They are adorable! I love that everything is cut by hand and how you did the pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you used scraps to create the pumpkin around your photos. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you used the scraps to create a fun pumpkin shape! Really great way to use up those little skinny scraps we all just hate to throw away!

    ReplyDelete