September 28, 2011

September Grid Challenge by Wendy C.


Design Team Member Wendy C. submitted this layout for the September Grid Challenge.  She said:

I used some fun hexagon paper for my grid pattern. I cut away some of the pattern and then reattached a few pieces on pop dots. Then I used my hexagon paper punch for my title.
For my grid I used a sheet of Time Savers grid paper. I love all these fun chipboard pieces from Basic Grey. And a few fun leaves gave the whole thing just enough color.

Now it's your turn to take the September GRID Challenge. See all the details HERE!   

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Both of these are wonderful! Love the way you added dimension to some of the hexagons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute pages! Great hexagon grid, very clever. I love those cb pieces too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were super productive and inspired weren't you??! Awesome job on both of these layouts! I think the use of hexagons for your grid is very creative adn cool to look at too! And I adore the beautiful fall simplicity of the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW...two wonderful pages!!!I think the honeycomb grid is a nice switch on the usual squares.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both layouts look great! I like the hexagons and the fall title.

    ReplyDelete