September 23, 2011

September Grid Challenge Mary Pat

Hi Everyone,
Mary Pat here with my take on this month's Grid challenge.  I really like the grid style.  There are so many different ways to create a gird.  I decided to make a grid using circles instead of squares. 
Inside each circle I placed either a different emellishment or a button.  I also included my journaling in one of journaling circles.

Now it's your turn to take the September GRID Challenge. See all the details HERE!   

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.

8 comments:

  1. What a cutie! I love the use of circles for the grid challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! That baby is darling, and I love the use of circles on your "grid."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute lo! Love the colors and that photo is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute picture - and I love your title. The circles are just the right touch - They make it more playful. I also like how you embelished each circle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute page! That photo is so sweet and it just pops right out of the page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just adorable! Love the photo and the circles really work for this. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the LO and that adorable lil baby!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable! What great colors and I like the title and how you journaled in one of the circles!

    ReplyDelete