October 17, 2011

October Quote Challenge by Mary Pat

Design Team Member Mary Pat submitted this layout for the October Quote Challenge.  She said:

Hey Everyone,
Mary Pat here with my take on the October Quote challenge.  I have to say that this challenge was really fun for me because I realized that in over 10 years of my scrapping, I have never used a quote.  I have quoted my children, family or friends, but never someone that I didn't know.  For this challenge I went online to find a fun quote for the beach because I wanted to scrap our summer vacation and I found the perfect one.  It says "Life is good at the beach" by Authour Unknown.  This was perfect for my layout.  I placed the quote on the splash flourish.
Now it's your turn to take the October Quote Challenge.  See all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday!

12 comments:

  1. The quote is so true, and I love that background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your LO makes me miss summer already. The sun, the waves, the sandcastles....ahhhh....memories of summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with mom2h, it makes me miss summer too. Love the waves and the sandcastle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I like the sand castle embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute layout! I like all the themed embellishments and the flourish on the background paper that looks like a wave.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a bright fun layout! Makes me wish it was spring instead of fall.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout - love the quote!! I love your photos and use of embellishments!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the LO! Makes me miss summer time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The quote on the flourish is a great idea!Wonderful page!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your layout! Makes me want to go to the beach and play in the sand! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely sunny layout, love the doodled background and clouds! K x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute - what a great quote - and I love how you put it on the flourish - it totally adds to the page. Another great quote for my list! I never have enough beach quotes for all the beach pictures I take!

    ReplyDelete