January 22, 2012

January NEW challenge by Ange


Design Team Member Ange submitted this layout for the January NEW challenge. She said:

I chose to go with newly printed photos, some new supplies my awesome daughter got me for Christmas and to use some punches in a new way. So the cute white card stock, green patterned paper, green with white polka dot ribbon and stickers in the bottom right corner were all picked out by my dear daughter. Everything else is much older stuff from my stash. The photos are from this year's tree assembly production. I used a border punch to make the red 'ribbon' look for the bottom strip. Then took the little curls that were punched out and added them around the circle. I also used a glaze pen I've had for quite some time, but haven't done much with. Looks really great in person, but hard to see here. :) Lots of sparkly fun tho!
:)Ange
More details on my blog: http://scrappingcompulsion.blogspot.com/

Now it's your turn to take the January NEW Challenge. The January Challenge is anything doing with NEW - it could be a new tool, a new product, a new technique, or the project could have somehing to do with NEW - like New Years Eve - Our New Home, etc!. Anything goes! Have fun sharing something NEW with us.To participate in the January NEW Challenge - just email a picture of your project along with a description to Scrappinpsycho@live.com

All submissions will be posted to The Scrap Our Stash blog and on January 31st a winner will be chosen, and given the opportunity to be a Guest Design Team Member for the month of March. This challenge ends at midnight central time January 31st.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Sweet memories! I like how you combined old and new, especially with the punches and the scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice layout, I really like how you did the title!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This layout is awesome! I love your title work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layout is perfect - just like the title. Interesting how you used the scraps from your border punch. Your little Christmas tree embellishment is perfect too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the stencil work with your border punch scraps and the ribbon under the title. Extra touches really enhance the page and make it unique.

    ReplyDelete