January 30, 2012

January New Challenge by Connie


Reader Connie submitted this layout for the January NEW Challenge.  She said:

Thanks for the challenge! Here is my layout. I've copied a bit of what I posted on my blog about it.  This year, my list of goals seemed very long. I made a layout to record them (and hopefully hold myself accountable). This layout itself is helping me work on my goal of submitting to more challenges.  The layout uses the word "New" and a new product for me. The star stamp on the top right corner of the layout has been in my stash since July, but I've never used it! - Scrap Our Stash January challenge. http://scrapsstories.blogspot.com/2012/01/new-year-2012-two-challenges.htmlConniescrapsstories.blogspot.com

Now it's your turn to take the January NEW Challenge. The January Challenge is anything doing with NEW - it could be a new tool, a new product, a new technique, or the project could have somehing to do with NEW - like New Years Eve - Our New Home, etc!. Anything goes! Have fun sharing something NEW with us.To participate in the January NEW Challenge - just email a picture of your project along with a description to Scrappinpsycho@live.com

All submissions will be posted to The Scrap Our Stash blog and on January 31st a winner will be chosen, and given the opportunity to be a Guest Design Team Member for the month of March. This challenge ends at midnight central time January 31st.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful 2pager! Love the stars, corrugated elements, stamping and kraft envelope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connie, this is a cool double layout! I love the use of the envelope. I think it is a great way to hold yourself accountable for your goals!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely layout. Love the colors, the stars & the envelope. Excellent job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful LO with all the bright colours. Good luck with you goals!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Connie, your double layout is fab ... great colours and photographs. I think we all have stamps, like your star, in our stash that have never been used - good to see yours being put to such good use. Like the idea of holding yourself to account too - I could do to follow suit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bright colors - and what a great idea. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the layered stars and the use of an envelope on your page!

    ReplyDelete