April 20, 2013

"Hawaii" Layout by DT Michelle O

Good Morning!
Just a quick post to share with you today's inspiration!
DT Michelle used the April Sketch to create this wonderful travel page:
This is what Michelle says about her layout:
  "For this page I used Bazzill In Stitch'z Template to form my crooked circle. Assortment of papers I have been using for this Wedding Album I am creating for my Brother & Sister-In-Law. Hang Ten was cut from Life's A Beach Cricut Cartridge and Glasses from Divine Wedding cartridge."

Now it's your turn.  You are allowed to flip, or rotate the sketch and/or use photos of another size to make this sketch work for you.   As long as we can tell you used the sketch, you will be in it to win it!
You can find the sketch and details of the challenge HERE

We are happy you stopped by today, please feel free to leave a comment below!

2 comments: