July 13, 2013

Introducing New Design Team Member, Lee-Anne Thornton

Good Morning!
So glad you stopped by! 
 Today we are happy to introduce to you another Scrap Our Stash Designer:
Lee-Anne Thornton
"I am married to by best friend Rick, have three great kids, and now that two have left the nest I have only one left at home so it gives me more time to let my creative wings fly.

Scrapbooking has been my passion for about 10 years now, but it really became a way of life in the past two years . It has been such an honor to be on design teams inspiring others, and also to be published in several scrapbooking magazines such as Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine, Scrap ‘N Art Magazine, Scrapbooking.com Magazine and Scrapbook News and Review Magazine. It has also been great to make friends all over the world that share the same passion. 

When I’m not scrapbooking, I can usually be found taking photos of my family, animals, flowers and the beautiful mountains that are nearby or cooking or baking a new recipe in my kitchen. I also enjoy blogging..

I am so happy to be on the Scrap Our Stash Team! I would love if you stop by my blog and become a follower."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lee-Anne lives in Alberta Canada and has been volunteering and focusing on assisting her neighbors in the surrounding areas with food and clothing after the massive flooding that recently hit that area.   Therefore, we do not have a reveal from her to share with you today, but if you would like to see some of her work, visit her blog:  Love The Journey, you will surely be inspired by her fabulous creations.   

Scrap Our Stash is excited and honored to have such a creative, caring member on our design team.   Please join us in extending Lee-Anne a warm welcome by leaving a comment below!  

Tomorrow we will be introducing our final Design Team Member!  Make sure you stop by to meet her and see her amazing Red, White, and Blue reveal!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!!!

Our Curernt Challenge can be found HERE!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Lee-anne! I know you will do awesome things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Lee-Anne! You're a busy creative girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Lee-Anne and look forward to all your wonderful creations. So very sweet of you to lend a hand for those in need right now! Look forward to working with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! and nice to have you on the team! :)

    ReplyDelete