August 19, 2013

"Playing Piano" Layout by DT Joefil

Hello Everyone!!!
Welcome to our second week of our Design Team's August Sketch reveals!
Today DT Joefil is sharing this super cute layout about her daughter playing the piano:
Joefil:  "I had this photo of my daughter that I really wanted to scrap for a long time but I just could not find the right design for a layout.  When I saw this month's sketch, I know this is the right one! I love how it turned out.
I used Basic Grey papers, the tags and the bingo card are from my stash, and the bubble speech is from Recollections.  I also added some splatters to the page with Heidi Swapps Black Velvet and Primrose Color Shine."

Here's our August Sketch:
Stash Item:  Game Pieces or Cards
For complete challenge details, click HERE

Have a Scraptabulous Day!

5 comments: