August 1, 2013

Stash Challenge #6 ~ Summer Time!

Are you ready for another challenge? Here we go!!!!

Here is our first challenge for August:
STASH CHALLENGE #6 - 
Summer Time
Create a SUMMER THEMED LAYOUT
AND
you MUST include (3) or more pre-made Die-Cuts embellishments from you stash!

Here is the prize you are playing for this month:
Jillibean Soup's Game Day Chili 12 x 12 Collection Kit

To be eligible for the prize drawing you must link up your project using Mr Linky
on the side bar by:
August 29, 2013 ~ 11:59 PM (PST)

Don't forget about the SOS Challenge GUIDELINES!!!! 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So excited to introduce you to our
August
Guest Designer:

Leila Cassimira
"I'm Leila, 36, married, mother of Maria Clara 12 years and Matheus 5 also have a cute Yorkshire, July and a turtle (we love pets here at home, lol).   I currently live in Araruama - Lakes Region of Rio de Janeiro - Brazil, a very beautiful place with wonderful beaches. Love my family and she is my biggest inspiration in my scraps.  I've been scrapping since October 2010 and it's became a wonderful addiction for me.  It's a way to relax and keep the memories for my children and grandchildren in the future. I've always loved photographs and scrap has complemented this passion.  I'm super happy to be part of Scrap our Stash Design Team this month!"
Leila's Blog:  Lolo Artesanato


Here's her layout for this challenge:
This is what Leila says about her layout: "My childrens love going to the beach and they always have so much fun...Here in Brazil it's a winter, but we found some days with sun to enjoy and play a little.  These photos are of Coconut Beach in Angra dos Reis / Rio de Janeiro" 

Make sure you come back daily for inspiration from our Design Team! :) 


13 comments:

  1. What a beautiful page and awesome "summer themed" layout Leila! I love all of the layering, stitching and the various elements you added to create you page! Thank you and we are thrilled to have you Guest Design with us this month!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool theme! And a fabulous prize pack

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lelia your page is amazing!!!! I love it!
    e.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your page, Leila! Now mine is uploaded, thanks for this challenge! Love from Kada in Sweden

    ReplyDelete
  5. Entered my LO. It's fun to see how summer is interpreted in so many ways

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will miss this, I'm preparing for my BIG travel...
    no time at all this month unfortunately :(

    see you on October :)
    hugs to all of you ladies

    ReplyDelete
  7. Entered my summer inspired layout, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just linked up my summer layout! Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi all I am a newbie here at SOS I had fun with the challenge and getting to use up some stash. Sorry for so many links please delete the multiples. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey! Someߋne in my Facebook grpup shared this sitе with us so I came to check itt
    out. I'm definitely loving tҺe information. I'm boοkmarking and will be tweeting
    this to my followers! Fantastic blog and brilliant stfyle and design.

    Review my blߋg post - hotel bydgoszcz brda

    ReplyDelete