January 14, 2015

January Stash Challenge Reminder and Inspiration!!!!

Just a reminder....
you have until January 29th, 11:59 PM (PST) to link up your entries for our
 January Stash Challenge
NOTE:   To be eligible for the monthly prize drawing, when posting your layout on your blog or in your gallery, make sure you include what items you used from your stash for each letter in the word TWINE
For challenge and complete details, click HERE!!!

Our sponsor this month

is generously awarding this month's randomly drawn winner a $20 gift certificate:

Today Rochelle and I are sharing layouts we created inspired by the challenge.
Here's Rochelle's lovely page
"Captured"
Rochelle shared this about her layout :
"Happy New Year!!! My goal this year is to scrap photos that I have been meaning to scrap…. but never get around to it. Usually this happens if it doesn't fit into one of my DT assignments or a challenge I want to participate in. So… for my first SOS layout this year… here is a photo of my sister and her husband on Thanksgiving in 2013! 
I used a sketch from Bev Code (Sketches in Thyme
and for the SOS word challenge TWINE I used:

T - Twine
W - Wood (hearts)
I - Ink (around the edges)
N - Number (date)
E - Enamel shape (arrow)

I just love these stash word challenges! It really helps you dig into your stash and use what you have on hand!!! Love it!"

And here is the page I created inspired by the challenge:
"Life is Like a..."
"Using the January sketch from my personal blog combined with my 
Scrappy Friends Challenges, I created this page using 
October Afternoon's "Travel Girl" Collection.

Here's how I completed the elements of the challenge:
T ~ Twine, Ticket, Thickers,Tabs, Travel Girl Collection (OA)
W- Wood Veeners 
I ~ Ink (Pen used to outline patterned paper)
N ~ Notebook Punch
E ~ Ephemera"

So there you have it, another look at the challenge, an awesome prize and a little inspiration!!!
Why not create a layout, link it up!!!  We would love for you to share with us what elements you found in your stash to complete this challenge!

Make sure you stop in tomorrow for our January Sketch reveal and to meet our first
Guest Sketch Artist!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment