March 16, 2015

"Spectacular Sunset" by DT Steffanie

Today's beautiful inspiration is from DT member Steffanie! 

This is what Steffanie said about her layout:
"This photo, specifically the golden glow of the sunset, was just calling out to be used for this particular challenge. I added gold mist and gold sequins for the stash part of the challenge. For the sketch, my photo is obviously larger. By the time I selected my papers, cut them and stamped a pattern in the background---I had covered up a fair amount of space. This prompted me to move the corner elements from the top of the page to the bottom. The title naturally landed to the side of my photo rather than above. And yes, another page done for the Disney book!"

Here’s March Sketch:
Remember TO ADD GOLD to your layout! 
You have until March 29th to upload your layout to Mr. Linky in the sidebar! 

One more important thing...click HERE for the SOS Challenge Guidelines!!! 

Happy Scrappin! :) 

1 comment: