June 13, 2015

"Feeling the Love" LO by DT Tracy

It's time for Saturday's inspiration!

DT Tracy is sharing her layout to inspire you today:
This is what Tracy shares about her layout:

"Oh yes, I feel the love... 100%!!  

I'm one proud momma!



I know I always say this but I'm going to say it again... I just LOVE these stash challenges! They really motivate you to use up your stash and we all have a scrappy stash to dig into.

I dug into my February scrapbook kit from Gossamer Blue for this challenge and used up some leftover paper scraps. For my chevron look I punched out squares and cut them diagonally in half, placing them accordingly. Finished up by adding a title, some ribbon and mist splatters. To fully complete this challenge I used:

B - brads
R - ribbon
A - alpha tile stickers
D - diecuts
S - scrap paper, splatters

Thanks so much for giving me some of your time here at Scrap Our Stash! I hope I've inspired you in some way to join in with us! Please stop by to visit me anytime! 


Here's the challenge:

You can get more information HERE.

Make sure you stop by tomorrow when we announce our new July - Dec 2015 Design Team!!! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment