October 9, 2015

ScraptoberFEST DT Reveals

Have you started on your ScraptoberFEST layout?
Our Design Team has created some fabulous layouts combining all 4 challenges! 
Before we share those lovely layouts, here's a friendly reminder of the challenges:






And now for some Designer Inspiration!

Designer Becky:
Love This Journey
"Before my focus turned to designing for teams, I used to enjoying creating layouts combining as many challenges as possible. I was looking forward to this Scraptober Fest Challenge and it came together quickly. I changed the sketch to use one photo instead of two, I regularly use washi tape, and the palette has some of my favorite colors. That made it even easier! Happy scrapping!"

Designer Cassie:
Sparkle with Beautiful Friendship 
"It was so fun and interesting to combine all four of the Scraptober Fest challenges on a single layout. I changed up the sketch by just using a single 5x7 photo. I loved having the chance to scrapbook a page about my friendship with a fellow scrapper. The color combo was perfect for this photo of the two of us hanging out together while we scrapped. Luckily I use a lot of these colors, so I was able to dig into my scraps to pull this page together. I had no issue finding matching washi tape since I am quite the washi collector and I kept it to two because I had so many different patterns already."


Designer Kate:
Best Day Ever
"This was our 3rd to trip to Disneyworld and we were dancing because we were picked to be Miss Piggy's special Parade Ambassadors! The whole day was magical and we (along with my sister and bff) were the VIPs of the parade and we got to ride in Miss Piggy's luxury car throughout the whole park! It was a dream come true and truly unexpected!


Designer Sherri:
Life is a Fabulous Adventure With You
"I decided to go with all 4 Challenges combined into one layout!! I used lots of Glimmer and Glitter and got a little messy too!  When I saw the color palette - I knew that I had to use the NEW Simple Stories "SO FANCY" Collection again - the colors are "SPOT ON!"
I had so much fun making this layout! - Almost as much "FUN" as my Hubby and I had when we went to a convention in Atlantic City, back in 2013. Let me just say - it was a night to remember (what we can remember of it that is!!) That's us in those photos, and what a "FABULOUS Adventure" it was! 
I hope you will play along with these 4 FABULOUS Blog Challenges, and can't wait to see what you will create!! Happy ScraptoberFEST everyone!!

For more information on this challenge and to
UPLOAD your layout please click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment