March 6, 2016

"Love Your Smile" Layout by Designer Rachelle

Good morning scrappers!
Today's gorgeous inspiration is the creative work of SOS Designer Rachelle,
inspired by our 
Rachelle:
"Hi there scrappers. Rachelle here excited to share my design take for inspiration. I so love the color scheme and using gold bellies and title. I went with dream babygirl; my granddaughter. I always wanted a girl, and God gave me 2 boys. He knows better than I. This is a shabby chic style with a mixed media background. I could not wait to use the trendy one photo open space. Quick and fun layout to do. Now it['s your turn to create your stash layout. Hope to see your challenge take soon.
Stash:
Gold Alphas
Gold butterfly
gold enamel dots
gold metal bow
gold heart"

And the challenge that inspired Rachelle's lovely page:

Link up your layouts on the sidebar by March 29th, 11:59 PM (PST)
to be entered into our random drawn prize drawing.
The team would love to see what you create!
For the details and rules on the challenge, click HERE

Have a great day and return tomorrow for our daily dose of
inspiration from our Design Team.

No comments:

Post a Comment