August 9, 2016

"@ Korfu" Layout by DT Asa Johansson

Hi there!
We are back on the blog showcasing more
August Book Inspired Stash Challenge 
inspiration from out design team.
Today's featured layout is the amazing work of talented
SOS Designer Asa Johansson:
Asa:
"I was inspired by the travel theme. Lovely cover by the way. I started to cut a globe with my cameo to have as a background. I used blue and green mist to make it look a little more like the earth. 
The photo is from this summer when we visited Korfu. The beautiful boy, who hates to be in front of the camera at the moment, is my son Elliot. 
This is not a typical Åsa layout but it´s fun to challenge yourself sometimes. 
I hope you got inspired by me to join us in this fun book cover challenge. Can´t wait to see your work!"

Here is the challenge:
Inspired by Asa's layout and/or the challenge?
Why not create a layout and share it with us.
For complete challenge details and rules, click HERE!

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment