August 21, 2016

"Maxim Not Impressed" LO by DT Zsoka Marko

Hello!

Here's a wonderful layout created by our designer Zsoka:
 Zsoka shared this about her layout:
"Hi there scrappy friends,

Zsoka here with you today with a new layout based on this month's sketch. It's such a pretty sketch again, don't you think?
At the time I created this layout, I just received this Simple Stories line, Sunshine and Happiness, so I really wanted to use it. With its florals I thought it would be perfect - I just fussy cut out some of these gorgeous flowers for my clusters. I also added some cute Jillibean Soup wood veneer flowers here. I mainly used the SS collection, but I also added a piece of washi tape from Freckled Fawn under my picture, then I used some Heidi Swapp chipboards too. Instead of using all the different patterned papers that are there in the sketch, I replaced some with hand stitching. I already had a lot going on on this layout so I thought this tones it down a little.
When I saw the lists first, the only thing I knew was that I was going to use the letter X ha! My son is called Maxim so this was an easy pick. Though I never actually write his name in the title! To draw attention to my X, I used all lower case letters in his name except for the X.
I hope I could inspire you in one way or the other! You still have a few days to link up your projects!
Have a great day and I'll be back next month with two new layouts XXX

List: Various manufacturers (Simple Stories, Freckled Fawn, Jillie Bean Soup, Heidi Swapp), Washi tape and Letter X."


Here's the challenge:

For more information, please click HERE

Happy Scrappin'! 

No comments:

Post a Comment