December 19, 2016

"Our Little Helper" LO by DT Sherri

Happy Monday! 

For today's inspiration, we have this fun Christmas layout by Designer Sherri:
This is what Sherri said about her layout:

"It is time for the December Sketch + 3 Challenge from SCRAP OUR STASH! This was a fun one - and it gave me a chance to scrap some adorable photos that I've been holding on to for "just the right layout," of our Portuguese Water Dog, Maggie!

I used the following items from the 3 lists:
List #1 - Red
List #2 - Flair and Green
List #3 - Tag (for journaling) and Gold washi tape

Our Maggie always loves to help decorate our Christmas Tree. She is such a sweetie pie! I 3-D "popped" the photo so that I could slide a tag with journaling behind it. I love how cool the puffy lights look on the photo!!

Wishing you and your family a very MERRY CHRISTMAS, and a Happy and Healthy Holiday Season! Hoping you have a little time to play along with us at Scrap Our Stash this month!

Here is my blog link:
http://shercara.blogspot.com/2016/12/our-little-helper-scrap-our-stash.html"

Here's the challenge:

For more information on this challenge or the 
December Book Inspired challenge, click HERE. 

See you back here tomorrow for more inspiration! 

No comments:

Post a Comment