July 29, 2017

"Aaarghhh!!" LO by DT Patricia Barnett

Happy Scrappy Saturday!  

Designer  Patricia Barnett is sharing her awesome layout today
inspired by the July Sketch Challenge:

Patricia shares this about her layout:
"Have a great weekend! For this challenge I decided to use some travel paper in my stash, cruise theme to go with the picture of my daughter while being entertained by staff on our cruise! She's quite the drama queen so I had to get this photo scrapped!

For the challenge this month I used the following from my stash to spell out "FIREWORKS":
F - FLAIR
I - INK
R - RED CIRCLE
E - EPHEMERA
W - WOODEN EMBELLIES
O - ORANGE ENAMEL DOT
R - RED ENAMEL DOT
K - KEY
S - STICKER

Whew! That was some serious stash!!! Ive enjoyed looking at all the entries so far! Still a little bit of time to enter!
Thanks for stopping by!"

Here's the sketch challenge:
Click HERE for SOS Challenge Guidelines
Entries due: July 29th, 11:59 PM (PST)

You have until midnight to get your layout uploaded!
Top 3 and random winner will be announced on the 31st!
Have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment