July 17, 2017

" Kids Are Cool!" LO by Natsuko Suzuki

Happy Monday!

We are starting off the week with that wonderful layout created by 
Designer Natsuko Suzuki inspired by the
July Sketch Challenge:
Natsuko shares this about her layout:
"Hi! This is my take on the mid-month Challenge!
I chose F-Flag, I-Ink, R-Ribbon, E-Enamel Dots, W-Wood Embellishments, O-Orange, R-Rhinestones, K-Kite, S-Sequins

You can see more details at http://natsukoslittlecraftroom.blogspot.com/
Hope you will join us and enjoy crafting!!
Thank you ♡
Netsuke xxx"


Here's the sketch challenge:
Click HERE for SOS Challenge Guidelines
Entries due: July 29th, 11:59 PM (PST)


More inspiration to come! See you back tomorrow! 

1 comment:

  1. Natsuko, I didn't know how to leave a comment on your blog so I'll do it here.

    What a fun, colourful layout. You did a beautiful job with the sketch. I found it so neat how you cut slits in your polka dotted banners and slipped the blue pattern paper through them. The little flags and kites are really cute. Great job ! TFS.

    ReplyDelete