July 27, 2017

"Pretty Girl" by DT Rachelle Olaridge

Good Morning Friends!

Today's daily share is from Designer Rachelle Olaridge.  
Check out her lovely layout
inspired by the July Sketch Challenge:

Rachelle said this about her layout:
"Hi there SOS scrappers!
Rachelle here with you to share my sketch design that I hope will inspire you. I went with soft summer colors and applying a bit of mixed media. I created a nice texture using stencils and layers of cardstock.
Word:FIREWORKS...F-FLOWERS, I-INK, R-RHINESTONES, E-ENAMEL DOTS, W-WOOD, O-OWL, R-RESIN ACCENTS, K-K&CO., & S-STENCIL.
You have a few more days to enter this challenge.
Thanks for stopping by and viewing. Have a happy scrap day!"

Here's the sketch challenge:
Click HERE for SOS Challenge Guidelines
Entries due: July 29th, 11:59 PM (PST)

Have a wonderful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment