December 25, 2009

December Scrap Challenge

All the World Loves a Clown by Kathy


Posted by PicasaA picture of the 2 biggest clowns in my life!

I used an OLD die cut clown as a pattern to make the clown. His clown outfit was pieced from an old scrap of 8 1/2 by 11 scrap from the Dark Ages! His Hat is actually from an OLD sticker sheet of Birthday Hats. The noses and the clowns buttons are actually small red pompoms that came from my OLD crafting days. The globe behind the O is actually cut from a "Nile Geographic" as Niko calls them.
Now it's your turn - we'd love to see what you have done with scraps. See December Scrap Challenge below to see how you can become our February Guest Design Team Member!

4 comments:

  1. I love what you did with that old die cut. He has been given so much personality. Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too adorable. I love ALL your clowns~!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! Fun pictures to scrap!! I love how the plain ol clown came to life with all your colorful scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute layout Kathy! :) I love how you incorporated both the clown and the world into your layout. The clown is adorable...great use of some older items!

    ReplyDelete