January 31, 2010

January Challenge

Tis the Season by Brittney Aldous
Brittney says "I am so lucky to have a man in my life that respects and encourages my scrapbooking hobby. He even purchased so many scrap goodies for me from two peas in a bucket, for Christmas (I love those wishlists!). In this layout, I received the Prima pearls and the Pink Paislee alphas. He's definitely a keeper!

Now it's your turn. Your January Gift Challenge project must be recieved before Midnight on Sunday.


Don't miss the chance to be chosen to be on the March Design Team - see all the details below in January Gift Challenge.

4 comments:

  1. Pretty Layout Brittney! At first I thought it was 8.5 x 11 looks good with so much open space. Nice gifts from hubby. Thanks for sharing, hope you come back to play next month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout! I like how you used half a sheet of die cut paper and that you used a photo spot for the journaling. Glad that you decided to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout!
    Definitely he is a keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great hubby - I agree he is a keeper. I love your title - and especially the lettering on your Seasons!

    Thanks for sharing and I hope you come back regularly.

    ReplyDelete