February 27, 2011

March Guest Design Team Member


Hi! I'm Faye and I am super excited to be a guest design team member. I am a traditional paper scrapper and have been since I was like 12 when I only used construction paper, stickers, and my mom's pinking shears. My style has changed a lot since then :) My big news these days is that I just bought my first house. I am super excited to be a home owner but the packing and moving process can be daunting. Can't wait to be done and have my scrapbook supplies back out!!

Make sure you come back in March - not only to see what the March Challenge is - but how Faye and our Design Team and Readers complete the challenge!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everydayPosted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. Welcome Faye and such a fun, fun page! I love it! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Faye!! I loved this layout (still do)... can't wait to see more!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Faye, congratulations!! This was my favorite layout so I am so happy you are here as a GDT for March!! Looking forward to seeing your new creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the love everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete