April 19, 2011

April Bring in the Sun Challenge by Helena

Guest Design Team Member Helena submitted this layout for the April Bring in the Sun Challenge. She said:

My layout is about my son and hubby while we were in New Zealand this past Christmas.

I used misting, ink splatters and some machine stitching but practically avoided any embellishment since I wanted to focus on the photo.

Now it's your turn to take the April Bring in the Sun Challenge. See all the details HERE!


Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.

6 comments:

  1. Helena,
    I LOVE this layout! I think the spatters are so cool. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Layout!!! I like the splatters too, and how you did the title is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bingo card and the splashes of colour here and there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the splashes and the colours you used on this- like the bingo card at the side

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the spashes... and really love your title work...so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! love it! love the splashes and colors.

    ReplyDelete