April 19, 2011

April Bring in the Sun Challenge by Wendy C.

Reader Wendy Crowe submitted this layout for the April Bring in the Sun Challenge. She said:

Here is my page for the Bring in the Sun Challenge. I used a picture from our Disney Cruise vacation last year. All of these fun papers and elements are from the Echo Park Summertime Kit. I used a few pop dots on the sun and other pieces to give them dimension. I really wanted the sun to pop off the page. I needed to work on something summery and fun today and this challenge was just perfect!

Now it's your turn to take the April Bring in the Sun Challenge.
See all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

  1. Fantastic! Love all the goodies in your visual triangle!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how the shirt matches the paper- love the collection of circles at the bottom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just came back on a cruise on sunday.. and I would LOVE to go on a Diney Cruise! Wonderful Layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute layout!! I love that EP paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bright cheery colors - great use of the Sun!

    Thanks for sharing with us here at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun layout! I love your bright sun and the cluster of embellishments in the opposite corner - perfect balance! Just got some of that EP paper, love how you used it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that echo park paper! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wendy,
    Awesome layout!! I think that Echo Park Paper rocks!! It really does make you feel all sunshiney. ha

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how the bright colours of the paper bring out the colours in Goofy's shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your choice of bright colors, they match Goofy's shirt so wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a fun page! love the papers you used and the colors are perfect with your photo

    ReplyDelete