June 27, 2011

June Something Challenge by Missy


Design Team Member Missy submitted this layout for the June Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue Challenge.  She said:

When I first saw that the June Challenge was to use something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue, I thought "I've got this!" But boy was I wrong! I had the hardest time finishing this challenge. I changed pictures two or three times, pulled apart a layout, and then redid it all! I decided to just go with what I have finished, but I may mess with it some more later!


My something old is the Lime Rickey papers by Basic Grey.
Something new is the baker's twine that I received as a RAK.
Something borrowed is the layout. I found a sketch in an older CK magazine to follow.
Something blue is my background, Glimmer Mist, and ink.

Now it's your turn to take the June Challenge. See all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.

5 comments:

  1. what a fun layout! i think i might need to try misting

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your page came out wonderfully! It's funny how some challenges are so hard while others are so easy. I know I found last month's challenge hard, but then caught myself using things related to the challenge all month.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the paint splatter on the layout, perfect for those photos and great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout!! What cute little artists!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute photos! You did a great job! :-)

    ReplyDelete