October 2, 2011

October Quote Challenge by Marie



Guest Design Team Member Marie submitted this card for the October Quote Challenge. She said:


For this month's Favorite Quote Challenge, I chose one of my favorite movie quotes, a well known quote said by Tom Hanks in Forrest Gump. "Life is Like a Box of Chocolates." I had the perfect paper for it, which I purchased from a neighborhood scrapbook store that was closing. I used purple Bazzill Cardstock and ribbon from my stash to finish the project off.


Now it's your turn to take the October Quote Challenge. You could be chosen for a spot on our Guest Design Team. See all the details in the October Quote Challenge challenge post below.


Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. Love that quote! I also love the black/white/purple combination you used. Very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Marie!! What a fun idea for a card. I really like how you did the ribbon on the front of the card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally cute! What a sweat (haha get it?) card! Love your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! The card looks just like a box of chocolates!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a neat card. I love the bow and the quote is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is soooo cute how you were able to make the card look like a box of chocolates. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this as an idea for a birthday card!!

    ReplyDelete