April 30, 2012

May MAY I Challenge

The May challenge is to use someone else's blog as your inspiration for the MAY I Challenge.  The idea is for you to complete your project by getting inspiration from someone else's blog and then leave a comment at the blog stating that you are using their blog as inspiration for the Scrap Our Stash May I Challenge. In other words your asking MAY I use your blog as my inspiration.  Once you complete your project submit a picture and brief description of your project along with the a link to the inspiration blog.  Each submission will be posted here at Scrap Our Stash along with the link to the the inspiration blog.   Just email a picture of your project along with a description to Scrappinpsycho@live.com.   

All submissions will be posted to The Scrap Our Stash blog and on May 31st a winner will be chosen, and given the opportunity to be a Guest Design Team Member for the month of July. This challenge ends at midnight central time on May 31st.

So get blog hopping and lets see what you come up with for the MAY I challenge.

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see all the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This should be fabulous! Ideas from everywhere!! Can't wait to see what everyone came up with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fine way of explaining, and pleasant article to get information concerning my presentation subject,
    which i am going to present in academy.

    Here is my weblog - business directory.com
    My page :: us business listing

    ReplyDelete