September 12, 2012

Welcome to our Guest Designer, Kelly!

Kelly participated in our SOS challenge last month and because of her layout she has been chosen to be our guest designer for this month! Please help me welcome her and take a look at her really nice projects. I know you will love them as much as I do!
Deb♥












My name is Kelly and I live in Texas with my hubby of 14 years who is very supportive of my crafting habit. We have 2 boys ages 13 and 12 as well as a 2 year old puppy who is our baby. After my boys were born, I stayed at home and started a small home daycare. I’ve always had a love for art and paper since I was young, doodling on all my notebooks and cross stitching. I started collecting memorabilia back in high school to put in a scrapbook my Mom had created by painting on the pages. The last several years have been such fun creating with all the products in the market now. I enjoy mixing different paper lines, painting, distressing along with creating in clean lines. I am a big fan of using sketches for inspiration and love going to the GASC every year to check out the latest & greatest as well as taking classes to learn more. I also love making cards and occasionally altering items when time allows. Other hobbies I enjoy are reading, gardening, fishing, watching my boys play sports, and quilting.



For several years, I helped run the Scrap N Chat board (http://scrapnchat62240.yuku.com/) as an admin and I am currently on the amazing Design Team at Paper Secrets (www.papersecrets.net) and Sketch N Scrap (http://sketchnscrap.blogspot.com). You can find more of my work at http://www.creatingwithpaperandmore.blogspot.com/



I am so honored to be a Guest Designer here at Scrap Our Stash and love all the inspiration SOS gives me to use my supplies! :)
































6 comments:

  1. What super cute layouts Kelly! I love your bright and fun style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to see you and your lovely work here Kelly! So happy you were chosen as Guest Designer! Hope to see more of your work. I am a fan you know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Kelly on being the SOS Guest Designer for the month...well deserved! Love these super cute layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Kelly! Great pages, really love the designs of both!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Kelly, love your layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks again Kelly for being our guest here at SOS. Your work is inspiring! The layouts are each just as cute as the other, loving the design and elements you have used! Deb♥

    ReplyDelete