November 27, 2012

Tear It by Charlotte

Charlotte said this about her layout:


So fun to get to tear paper again! This was something that I used to do alot of, but somehow forgot about! This challenge was a great reminder about a technique that I really like the look of! I used a line of Bo Bunny papers called Serenity that I've had for quite awhile. Feels good to use up some of my stash. http://scrapsational-char.blogspot.ca/

Here are the exact details about our challenge for November: Breakout the scraps of paper and start tearing! Create a layout using those torn papers in small amounts or abundance. You choose! Then, email groovydeb@yahoo.com with  your layout. You may be chosen to be our guest of the month with your participation :) Now it's  YOUR turn to play!

 Together

6 comments:

  1. Lovely page, Charlotte. The papers you've selected are great (I have this collection and used it for this challenge too) and I like your torn edges too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a gorgeous page Charlotte! Love those patterned papers! Love the title work also. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout Charlotte! I really like the layered flowers and that you inked the edges of the torn papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fussy cut flowers and the elegant look to your layout Char. Gorgeous design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty layout! I love how the tearing makes these formal papers a little more casual.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so stunning! I love the flowers. The matted photos and your torn edges are perfect. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete