February 4, 2013

Unexpected Turn of Events

Dear SOS friends,

7 months ago I was asked to take over the SOS blog and it was with great intention that I did so to make new friends, hostess new challenges and participate in them as well. Little did I know that my mother would become dreadfully ill  with Lung  Cancer, stage 4 at the very time I took over this site. I tried my best to hang in here and met some wonderful designers who agreed to stay on without  any hesitations. I am so grateful to each of them and to all of them who agreed to be thrown into the spotlight as Designer of the Month, those who have agreed to be Pagerized, and for each person who has come by to participate with comments and playing along!

Sadly my mother lost her battle at the same time I began ownership of SOS, and now my body is calling out to me that I need to now face what has happened and slow down,  taking more time with my family and tending their needs better as well as my own health, as I just had a hysterectomy.

Because of each of these things I will be turning the  blog over into new hands once more but I know you will love the two girls taking over. They have great plans for SOS and I look forward to seeing how it all works out for them and you! Brenda Ragsdale(Current DT Member) and Rochelle Spears are both well known designers in this industry and both are inspirational. You will surely love them as much as I do :)

I hope that you will continue visiting and have fun seeing what the girls have in mind and it is with that I bid a farewell and thank you for having me this past year as your list mom and hostess.

Peace,
Deb♥

5 comments:

  1. So sorry to see you go Deb, but you have picked two wonderful people to take over. Take care of yourself and hang in there. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry to hear you are leaving Deb. You were so nice to me. I am sure your selection of these ladies will make you proud and are great as assets. God bless you richly.

    Huggies
    Rachelle
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you all the best Deb!! Here's to a happier year and lots of good luck for a great 2013!

    ReplyDelete