March 27, 2013

"It's a Great Day" Layout by Brenda R.

It's Hump Day!! Boy do I love Wednesdays!!  Today, Brenda shows us a great color combo layout she made for the sketch layout and did a great job at mixing the alphas! 
Brenda says this about her layout: 
"Loved working with this sketch!!! What makes it even better is the fact that I was able to get some older photos scrapped of my granddaughter, using some of my old stash of MME Indie Chic collection. For the stash part of this challenge (mixed alphas), I used two different packs of my older Thickers! I even pulled out my Cricut, which I hardly ever use , and created my flower. Looking forward to seeing everyone's take on this sketch!!!"

3 comments:

  1. These are great colors and mix of alphas. I hope to be able to participate, you ladies inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great LO of that great day! Both your LO & your GD are beautiful! I love how all your elements work together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just BEAUTIFUL - I LOVE these colors and your mix of alphas! Your layouts are always soooooo inspiring! :)

    ReplyDelete