May 8, 2013

"Beautiful You" Layout by DT Brenda

Hi Everyone!
Today I am sharing a layout I created inspired by our
Patterned Paper Party Challenge
I had planned to use Pebbles "Seen & Noted" collection for these photos.  So...for this challenge once I decided on a design, all I had to do was substitute a couple of the papers I had chosen from the "Seen & Noted" collection.   For the base and one of the layers I used papers from the MME Miss Caroline "Dilly Daily" Collection.   To create my butterflies and the punched flower under the tag, I used a news print patterned paper from Echo Park's "Photo Freedom" collection.  I hardly ever use rub-ons so before starting my project I dug through all of my stash of rub-ons to make sure I had something that would go with the layout I had planned.  I found an unopened package of Bo Bunny "Garden Chic" rub-ons and used the word "Beafutiful" as part of my title work and I also used the flourishes on the top and bottom corners of the layout.

Now it's your turn to dig through your stash and pulll out some paper and some of those forgotten rub-ons!  
You have until May 29th to link up your entry!!!

Have a wonderful day!   

2 comments:

  1. Love love LOVe this! the collection is prefect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the black/white paper with the background paper!!

    ReplyDelete