July 27, 2013

"Woof Woof" LO by DT Lee-Anne T.

Can you say WOW!!!  Lee-Anne brings us this awesome eye catching layout!!!!  I just love how she did her circles with paint and stitching!  Take a look: 
Lee-Anne said this about her layout: "This layout is of Elly, my daughter's dog. I began with a piece of white card stock and used Heidi Swapp Color Shine Mists in Mustard, Mint Green and Tinsel. I unscrewed them and "painted" a circle with the sprayer. I then machine stitched several circles are the painted area. I then used my Silhouette Cameo and diecut the flowers and the title and then misted them with Mustard and Mint Green. I printed my photos and adhered them to the layout. I then adhered a doily, a bingo card from the Simple Stories Vintage Bliss Collection. Finally I added some pearls to the centre of the flowers and also added some droplets of mist and then added the cute camera paper clip, wooden butterfly with pearls and lots of Prima bling and pearls."

Once again, here is the sketch:

Only a couple more days to upload your layout! :0)

3 comments:

  1. too cute! I love this soft color palette and the painting and the sewing on the background

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ding! Inspiration! :-D
    The colors are fabulous and I love the inky circle! Thanks so much for sharing and for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic work with the paint and take on the sketch Lee-Anne! I love everything about this page!

    ReplyDelete