September 14, 2013

"Jet-Setting" Layout by DT Manda

Hello!!!
In the last two weeks we have been inspired with travel themed layouts from Paris to Las Vegas, camping, road trips and even a school field trip to an airport.  Todays awesome feature is one of my favorites because it is something that is an important part of our travels, but most of us do not take the time to document it.  
I love the idea behind DT Manda's layout inspired by our 
September Stash Challenge "Oh The Places We Go"
...and this is what Manda shared about her page:
"I love to travel, although I do not get to do it as much as I would like but who does? I am fortunate enough to travel to Bali at least once a year to spend some time relaxing and seeing friends and I often document what I do and see but I realised I never really have recorded the travel process. So this layout is all about getting from point A to point B."

So today's feature is the last travel themed inspiration from our Design Team, but you still have until September 29th to create a layout about your travels and link it up for a chance to enter into our random draw for our monthly prize.   Click HERE for the challenge.
We look forward to seeing all of the wonderful places you have traveled to!

Make sure you stop by tomorrow when we reveal our September Sketch with Stash Challenge
...AND
the fabulous layout our September Guest Designer, Megan Laine created inspired by our new challenge!


No comments:

Post a Comment