October 18, 2013

"Being Together" Layout by DT Elizabeth


Happy Friday Everyone!!!!

Today's "happy" inspiration is being shared by DT Elizabeth, inspired by our 
  Looking at this layout, I immediately think "HAPPINESS!!!"  
Here is what Elizabeth shared about her layout:
"Working with mists is an easy challenge for me as I love misting!!! I use it on almost all of my layouts, I like it that much! I really wanted to do a layout using fun colors for Alyssa and I so I chose to use reds, pinks, and greens and the hearts as a bases to convey just how much we love being together!!"

Here is the October Sketch and the stash you are required to use is:
Your choice of watercolor, paint, mist, or gelatos!!!
for complete details on the challenge click HERE

We appreciate you stopping by and would love to see your take on this month's
 Sketch with Stash Challenge!

Have an awesome scrappy weekend!

1 comment: