November 20, 2013

"Precious Baby" LO by DT Joefil

Happy Hump Day!
Today's inspiration is brought to you by DT Joefil: 
Here's what Joefil said about her layout: 
"This is the picture of my daughter when she was 2 weeks old at her first doctor's visit.
I flipped the sketch and I used American Crafts - The Lucky Charm collection.  I added the heart paper clip and a jar that I fussy cut from the paper.  Then I used wood veneer letters from Studio Calico and Dear Lizzy Treasure Thickers for my title and then also added some gold sequins and confetti wood veneers from Studio Calico.  Visit my blog at http://joefilcate.blogspot.com/"

For this challenge, we teamed up with STUCK?! Sketches!  For more information on this challenge click HERE and remember to visit STUCK?! Sketches Blog!





No comments:

Post a Comment