December 24, 2013

"O' Christmas Tree" Layout by DT Lee-Anne

What a great way to document all the work you've done to create the beautiful Christmas tree you decorated this year!   
Our beautiful inspiration today is perfect for the eve of Christmas and is being shared by 
DT Lee-Anne!!!
Lee-Anne:
"I used two border punches as well as a tiny envelope punch to create the mini envelopes on the right hand side of the layout and then used a Kreaxions punch to create the snowflakes on the flaps of the envelopes as well as the corners of the layout. I thought the feather craft boa would be fitting for the layout as my Christmas tree is white this year. I used a smaller tree that I usually put in my basement but since my hubby is away, I wanted to simplify and not have to struggle with lights as it is pre lit. Merry Christmas to those who celebrate and happy holidays too!"
 Lee-Anne xo

This is Lee-Anne's last design team post for Scrap Our Stash.
We hate to see her go, but all good things must come to an end.  We are so honored to have had her as one of our team members for this past design team term.

You can continue to enjoy Lee-Anne's work by following her blog: 

Join us in sending Lee-Anne off with an awesome farewell by leaving her a comment below, letting her know how much you have enjoyed and appreciate all of the beautiful inspiration she has shared with us during the past 6 months!

See ya on the 26th for more design team inspiration, inspired by our

Have a Merry Christmas!!!

2 comments: