April 9, 2014

"You Are My Favorite " LO by DT Robin

Happy Hump Day!!!

Today Robin inspires us with this gorgeous layout:
This is what Robin said about her layout:
"I’ve been hoarding Heidi Swapp for as long as Heidi Swapp has had scrapbook products! So, for this challenge, I decided to pull some out and use them for this challenge. My paperclip is the blue geo-tag from Freckled Fawn clipped onto the pink paper. My journal card is one from Heidi Swapp’s Color Shine collection. I sprayed it with her teal spray. My 3D embellishments are from Freckled Fawn, too. They are the blue button sticker next to the photo of my pups headed out for a walk and the pink and blue bows towards the bottom right of the page."

what beautiful Spring colors right?  Now it's your turn to try out the Stash Challenge.  Click HERE for more information!

Happy Scrappin'! 


2 comments:

  1. Super cute layout, I'm liking the way people are using the chevrons on layouts like this I've seen it on a few now. Lots of cool textures on this layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat layout Robin! I loved looking for all the little details that peak out and the fabric is a great touch.

    ReplyDelete