August 28, 2014

"Love More" Layout y DT Kate

Our inspiration today was created by DT Kate!
Check out Kate's fabulous take on our August Sketch challenge and what oldies but goodies she found in her stash to create her layout:
Here is what Kate shared about her layout:
"I love old stash so much! So, it was easy for me to dig into some oldies! I had the Pink Paislee Prairie Hill Collection from 2012 in my stash so that was my starting point! The ribbon piece and the chipboard were hanging around from maybe 2009??!! Added in my usual addition of various wood veneers to layer the triangles and an embellishment cluster finished the layout"

Thank you for stopping today and I hope you are inspired to create a layout inspired by our August Sketch using some of your "OLDEST" stash.
You have until 11:59 PM (PST) tomorrow night to link up your entry to be entered into our monthly prize drawing!

Enjoy the rest of your day!


No comments:

Post a Comment