November 11, 2014

"Celebrate Good Times" Layout by DT Kate

Hello and welcome to another day of awesome Design Team inspiration!!!
Today DT Kate is sharing her fabulous take on our
"Countdown" Stash Challenge
Here is what Kate shared about her layout and the challenge:
"I always love it when my bff and her family have a party; people always think I am related too! This is me and one of the "aunts" as we celebrate my bff's dad's birthday. 
Loved the challenge despite the fact that I messed up on my stamping/stenciling; I simply moved on!

SUPPLIES: 
5 Patterned Papers mostly from Crate Paper, 
4 Stickers are all the gold glitter stickers from Heidi Swapp (I'm addicted to them), 
3 numbers I cheated and used the BINGO card, 
 stamps are the Cupid and the Love 
and
 I used black paint for my stenciling."

Click HERE for the rules and details on our current challenge, begin "Counting Down" and create a layout to share with us!   We would love to see your interpretation of this challenge!

Comeback tomorrow for more Design team inspiration!
Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful page Kate and fabulous mix of patterned paper and embellishments!

    ReplyDelete