March 18, 2015

"New Shoes" by DT Tanti

DT member Tanti inspires us today with her beautiful layout. Look how those colors just pop! 


Here's what Tanti said about her layout:

"It's been a long time since my first layout with a black background. This is my second one this month. With a dark background I could play a lot with bright colours, which's really fun. And the sketch was so perfect for my photo. 

I also did some hand stitching using sew easy tools.
You can see the detail about my layout on my blog: www.tantikcreation.blogspot.de
To complete the challenge I added a golden tag and golden sequins."


Here’s March Sketch:
Remember TO ADD GOLD to your layout! 
You have until March 29th to upload your layout to Mr. Linky in the sidebar! 

One more important thing...click HERE for the SOS Challenge Guidelines!!! 

Happy Scrappin! :) 






1 comment: