April 6, 2015

"Sweet Love" LO by DT Joefil

Happy Monday! 

Today, DT Joefil is inspiring us with her wonderful layout:
This is what Joefil says about her layout:

I had fun creating this page using the photo of my daughter when she was just 9 mos., in our valentines date with daddy at the restaurant. I created a heart using stencil and molding paste in the background and sprayed it with Heidi swapp mist. For this challenge I used:
S- Stencil
T- Thread
A- Arrow
M- Molding paste
P- Pearls

Now its your turn, I hope my layout will inspire you! can't wait to see what you can create!


This month's Prize:

Here's the challenge: 

Happy Scrappin'! 


4 comments:

  1. Ohh....so beautiful ! I love your background-heart :) Great details and a really cute and pretty photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh....so beautiful ! I love your background-heart :) Great details and a really cute and pretty photo :)

    ReplyDelete