June 4, 2015

"Sheep" LO by DT Tanti

Hey Scrappers!

Today's inspiration is from DT Tanti.  Here's her lovely layout:
Here's what Tanti said about her layout:
"For this challenge I used one of our vacation's photos.

To match the picture, I pulled out some old patterned papers with the similar colours.

I was so glad that I could finally use them.

The stash items I used to complete the BRADS challenge are:

B – Button.
R – Ribbon.
A – Ammy Tangerine PP.
D – Die Cuts.
S – Staples.

I hope you could find a time to play with us this time.
You can see the detail of my layout on my blog:


Here's the challenge:
Click HERE for more information on this challenge.

See you back here tomorrow for more inspiration! :) 

2 comments:

  1. And "s" is for "sheep"! Love the mix of papers you used, and both the real sheep and the die-cut sheep are so cute.

    ReplyDelete