February 5, 2016

"Beaches" Layout by DT Sherri Caramico

Happy Friday!
What better way to end your week than with some amazing inspiration!
Today's featured layout is the creative work of SOS Designer Sherri
inspired by our
Sherri: 
"I decided to use the shrubs or foliage at the bottom of the book-cover, and the starburst effect behind antlers as my inspiration, as they reminded me of a photo / selfie that I took while on vacation this last October, at Beaches in Turks and Caicos! 

I have to admit, while I love Dr. Seuss, and have ready many of his books to my (now grown up) sons, I have never read this one. Looking at the picture, I could have chosen the White, Blue, Black, Red color scheme, or a photo of a Moose! or maybe a big banner, or antlers, or a hat, or even just something related to hearts ("Big-Hearted Moose").... really, so many possibilities! - I hope your mind is running in a bunch of directions right now, as to how you are going to interpret it, and that you will play along with us! "
Visit Sherri's Blog for more details on her layout.

Here is the challenge that inspired Sherri's fun and colorful page:
You have until February 29th to link up your entries inspired by this challenge.
For complete details and challenge rules, click HERE

We appreciate you taking the time to stop by!   Feel free to leave a comment
below and let us know what you love about today's inspiration and return tomorrow
for more SOS Design Team inspiration!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love love love this!! How fun- and so jealous of the beach!!

    ReplyDelete