April 7, 2016

"You Make Me Smile" Layout by DT Patricia

Good morning!
Today we are featuring a layout created by SOS Designer Patricia
inspired by the
Patricia:
"Hello crafty friends!! 
Bringing you my stash Challenge for the month! This one stumped me only for a quick second...wasn't sure whether to pull the colors or utilize the title, so I did a little of both! I pulled some of the earthy colors from the book cover and utilized the "YOU" in my title.
Tried to cut my two little clouds out by hand, which I think came out cool for a free hand...😐

Thanks for stopping by! 
Can't wait to see what you come up with!"

And the challenge that inspired this wonderful page:
For complete challenge details and rules, click HERE

We appreciate you stopping by today and hope you return tomorrow to 
see what our next designer has created to inspire you!

Have a wonderful day!



2 comments: