June 18, 2017

"Fine Little Day" LO by Cassie Wiscarson

Good Morning!

For today's inspiration, Designer Cassie shares with us her wonderful layout:
Cassie shared this about her layout:
"I am sad to be saying good-bye to this fabulous challenge team. I have enjoyed looking through all of the entries every single month during my time on the team. I hope to be back to play along with the challenges in the future. I loved the triangles pieces on this sketch and i couldn't wait to sit down and create with it. I ended up using 3 4x4 photos instead of 4 3x4 photos. I also moved my title and changed up the embellishment clusters. For the stash busting word I used:
S- stickers
U- Uniball pen (journaling)
M- Mist
M- My Mind's Eye
E- Enamel Dots
R- Recollections

I can't wait to see what you create!
"

Here's the challenge:
For more information about this challenge, click HERE.

Please visit us tomorrow with more inspiration! 

No comments:

Post a Comment