March 3, 2018

"Happy Go Lucky" Layout by Designer Natsuko Suzuki

I hope you are enjoying your weekend!
Here's some awesome inspiration if you are paper crafting this weekend.
Designer Natsuko Suzuki
created the layout below based on the 

"Happy Go Lucky"
Natsuko:
"Hi scrappy friends! I'm so excited today to share my 'Happy ' layout! I didnt have any Emoji papers or embellishments, so I made my own. I painted some white cardstock with yellow watercolor, punched out some circles and drew faces:) I also inked the edges of the circles with a gold pen so it will blend in with the background. 
More details at https://natsukoslittlecraftroom.blogspot.jp/ if you're interested. 
Hope you enjoyed it! 
Thank you"
Natsuko xxx

Here's a look at the challenge...
Click HERE for complete challenge details and rules.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment