May 18, 2018

"Always" LO by DT Sherri Caramico

It's FriYAY!!!!

Today's inspiration is from 
Designer Sherri Caramico.
Take a look at her awesome layout inspired by the
Sherri shares this about her layout:
This month's challenge asks you to blend two 2 great sketches, 
and include wood veneers in your layout too! HOW FUN!!
Here is how I decided to blend the 2 sketches -
From the Left Sketch - I used the small rectangle pieces
From the Right Sketch - I used one photo, the title on the bottom left of the layout, and I replaced the star embellishments with flowers. I also included 4 different wood veneer embellishments for the added challenge too!��Here is my Layout for your Inspiration - I used a favorite photo of my wonderful parents since this month we celebrate Mother's Day and next month we will celebrate Father's Day.

I used up lots of “stash” and I hope I’ve inspired you to play along with us this month too!

(((HUGS)) ~ Sherri

Here is the link to my blog:

Here's a look at the
For complete challenge details and rules, click HERE

 Link up your take on this challenge by
May 29th, 11:59 Pm (PST)

Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment